прошелся по ссылке, вот что там говорят:
"She didn't push her wrong - she was paralysed by tick poison. Ticks are little insects which suck blood. Bats have no immunity to their toxin. She was so bad I was going to euthanase her, but because she was in labour, I decided to try delivering the baby. She only died because she the toxin caused paralysis which made it difficult for her to breathe. At least she had time to love her baby before she died."
Парализована она была, должна была помереть. Пишут что на них так действует яд клещей. А без помощи она бы и родить не смогла. Это сообщение отредактировал bfcheg - 3.08.2012 - 11:52